German translation of 'dear' Collins English Dictionary
With Reverso you can find the English translation, definition or synonym for dear and thousands of other words. You can complete the translation of dear given by the English-Spanish Collins dictionary with other dictionaries such as: Wikipedia, Lexilogos, Larousse dictionary, Le Robert, Oxford, Grévisse... If you want to know how to say dear in Spanish, you will find the translation here. We hope this will help you to understand Spanish better.
Yes dear English to Spanish Translation
With Reverso you can find the English translation, definition or synonym for dear and thousands of other words. You can complete the translation of dear given by the English-Spanish Collins dictionary with other dictionaries such as: Wikipedia, Lexilogos, Larousse dictionary, Le Robert, Oxford, Grévisse... Dear in Spanish is querido if the person is male, or querida if the person is female. If you want to use the plural form, use queridos or, if... See full answer below.
How do you say Dear Heart in Spanish Answers.com
Your ask why i am learning English ? I made a trip two years ago, a vacation in a foreign country and I could not speak with other people. That was very bad for me. how to make a scientific discovery Spanish word for dear, including example sentences in both English and Spanish. Learn how to say dear in Spanish with audio of a native Spanish speaker.
How do you say dear in Spanish Answers.com
Need to translate "dear" to Spanish? Here are 9 ways to say it. how to make college essay on word more professional Dear customer, with the purchase of this B+B commode seat you are now the owner of a high-quality German product, thousands of which are already in professional use.
How long can it take?
How to say dear in German Study.com
- How to say dear in Spanish WordHippo
- How to say 'dear' in Spanish? YouTube
- How do you say Dear Heart in Spanish Answers.com
- How do you say dear in Spanish Answers.com
How To Say Dear In Spanish
26/11/2008 · Forums > Spanish-English / Español-Inglés > Spanish-English Vocabulary / Vocabulario Español-Inglés > Dear Mr. Smith, Discussion in ' Spanish-English Vocabulary / Vocabulario Español-Inglés ' started by asiap , Apr 20, 2006 .
- A snow leopard passed by below where Jon was standing. The snow leopard, which roams the craggy, snow-capped peaks of the Himalayas, is so elusive that it verges on legendary. Usually, those who love such natural vistas are also keen wildlife watchers, and the lucky can spot Himalayan black bear, musk deer, brown bear and tahr, butterflies and, if a miracle happens, the snow leopard.
- Translate Dear. See 15 authoritative translations of Dear in Spanish with example sentences, phrases and audio pronunciations.
- The dead giveaway that tells you when Amazon has the best price. This tool looks for lower prices at other stores while you shop on Amazon and tells you where to buy. In formal conversation, now used with a touch of irony when you want to mock the upper class : mon cher, ma chère, “Comment allez
- Translations How to say dear in Spanish? dɪər dear Would you like to know how to translate dear to Spanish? This page provides all possible translations of the word dear in the Spanish language.